Saturday, December 10, 2011

Another Sleepless Night

   It is early Saturday morning and I am unable to sleep again. Usually if I
say the rosary it will put me to sleep. But right now my thoughts are
everywhere it is hard for me to think. Every time I try to say the rosary I
forget what part I am on and have to start over.

   Sometimes my dialysis makes me act spacey making it hard for me to
remember things. I missed a few dialysis treatments this week and then
had two treatments in a row . This is really hard on me, and messes  me
up.

   On one occasion the doctor asked me what the date was and I said July
fourth when it was January. I was quiet a few months off on the date.

   Hopefully next week I will be in more of a routine and the dialysis
treatments will go better!

No comments:

Post a Comment