Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy Holidays!

   This year like all years I thank God for my children and ask
Him for many more years with them.

   Andrew came home Monday from University. His Christmas
break started and he will be home for a month. Even though he
has come home, I haven't seen much of him. He has been really
busy. Last summer, he and others went to schools in the state of
Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula and taught religion. During
his break, he went to Chicago to visit the young men and women
he taught with.

   My daughter Katie has also enjoyed the holiday season. After
dating for six years, Katie and her husband James spent their
first married Christmas together.

    On December 31st we are getting together with my side of
the family for a Christmas celebration. There are about 50 family
members attending, and I look forward to catching up with the
ones I haven't seen for awhile.

   I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas this year, and has a
blessed New Year! Enjoy the rest of the holidays and remember
to keep Christ in Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment