Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Another Holiday Gone

   The holiday went by quickly this year and just when I really began
to enjoy the holidays it's over. I hope everyone had a nice holiday
this year!

   On December 31st we got together with my side of the family for
a Christmas celebration. The event was very enjoyable. There were
laughs from the kitchen, fireworks in the yard, and chatter in the
garage. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and I was glad I was
able to spend time with my family. I had long conversations with my
family and caught up since things change so quickly in every ones
lives. I also got to spend some time with new additions to the family!
 
   On Monday my dialysis continued like most Monday's and I haven't
been feeling very good since. During the treatment my head was
pounding and my ear hurt terribly. I think I might be coming down with
something. Today I also went to dialysis and am still feeling sick.
 
   Everyday I continue to pray. A certain family member is now at the
center of my prayers. I know if I keep God in my heart that everything
will turn out okay.
 
   I will blog again shortly. Come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment